Booking Rates and Terms
At LogicSpace with offer a range of flexible bookings to suit your business needs:
• Our standard and most popular booking is our monthly booking of $660 (inclusive of GST) per person/workspace based upon a standard 4 week month period (that's only $165/week!!); or
• If you are looking for even more flexibility then perhaps consider a Weekly booking based upon a Monday to Friday period for $220 (inclusive of GST) per person.
LogicSpace is a premium coworking space with limited workspaces available so at times some booking options may be subject to available space.
Not sure what you might need? Give me a call and I'll be happy to discuss your options and work out a membership package that best suits your needs.
Make an enquiry
Ph 5444 7444
• A large spacious desk and chair in an air conditioned workspace with beautiful natural light, elevated views with water glimpses;
• Free WiFi NBN internet connection;
• A casual break out area and meeting room;
• 24/7 secure building and office access ($50 refundable deposit required for swipe card);
• Storage locker for you to safely keep your stuff;
• Executive standard commercial building facilities including rooftop retreat area;
• Direct access to the popular Your Place Espresso café; and access to dozens (literally) of other cafes, restaurants and eateries around Mooloolaba;
• 200m from Mooloolaba Beach;
• 100m from Mooloolaba Wharf;
• 50m from Australia Post Office, Commonwealth Bank, BOQ and ATMs
• Male and Female Showers on every floor;
• Kitchen facilities;
• Basement bike storage racks;
• On street and secure car parking options;
• Free printing facilities for general business administration;
• No hidden expenses, no power bills, no water bills, no outgoings.
Make an enquiry Can I try It?
When can I access my LogicSpace workspace?
LogicSpace members have 24/7 access to the building and office. After-hours access is via secure building and office access control systems.
Secure undercover car parking options can be booked for an additional $55 (inclusive of GST) per week.
Who will I be working alongside?
It’s very likely to be someone just like you. Although they may be building a business or providing a service that you have never heard of. It really could be anyone who can work independently and values the social and professional interactions that coworking spaces provide.